Saturday, September 17, 2011

Some people..

Some people live to love.
Some people love to live.
Some people inspire.
Some people create.
Some people dare.
Some people tell truth.
Some people learn the easy way.
Some people learn the hard way.
Some people say yes.
Some people say no.
Some people tell.
Some people show.
Some people have faith.
Some people have reality.
Some people like the wind.
Some people like the rain.
Some people like the pleasure.
Some people like the pain.
Some people thrive.
Some people fret.
But it is you with whom I remain in the biggest debt.
For teaching me to love.
For teaching me to live.
For teaching me lessons.
For teaching me to give.
Some people leave marks.
Some people leave stories.
You left me with the biggest glory.
You taught me how to see.
You taught me how to accept.
You taught me how to never stop.
You taught me how to not forget.
The simplest moments.
The simplest signs.
You taught me life.
You taught me hope.
You made me a better person.
You mean the world inside and out.
You out of all people give me no doubt.
Some people will.
Some people won't.
Some people do.
Some people don't.
I love you.
I always will.
I feel bad for the some people that do not get their fill.
Of people like you.
Or people like me.
Two friends who are just meant to be.

With love. Jess.



No comments:

Post a Comment