Monday, September 5, 2011

He Knows What's Going On.



That guy up to the right is Jared Kolesar. He is a singer/songwriter/bad-ass with an awesome personality all rolled up into one. This past week Meg, Torrey (the guy to the left, Jared's brother) and I all joined each other at Dos Gringos bar to watch Jared and his band perform. I wish I could tell you Jared's bands name, but they don't have one. They change it every song, it actually gets pretty entertaining!

The music was phenomenal! Jared serenades the crowd with smooth vibes, catchy riffs and some lyrics that get stuck in your head immediately. His music knows whats going on. He is personable with the crowd and doesn't hold back. The alternative aura that gets brought to the table is undeniably attractive and keeps you asking for more. He threw in some nice acoustic plays on Brittany and Rihanna to really take the show ;) I am a huge fan of live music. I have been to too many concerts to count and I can be honest when I say I enjoy his live music more than I have enjoyed  A LOT of others. Jared is without a doubt a performer who's going to be around for the long haul. Follow him @JaredKolesar or like his fan page

With the band! (sorry for the eyes, stupid iphone flash). 

No comments:

Post a Comment